Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

What I Drive
Hello from Lafayette IN. Just got a MME Select standard range RWD. It was just sitting on a Ford lot near us and saw it while driving by. Went back the next day and was still there and now it's ours! We have driven a 2012 Volt for the last 8 years and are EV people forever now.

It showed 200 mile range when new and now has 700 miles on it. Because of how we drive it now says 254 miles range and increases each day.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

What I Drive
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Have had my red Premium Mach-E for just over a month and have put over 1,500 miles on so far. Have issues with PAAK which are annoying, but love driving the car and all the techie features.

What I Drive
Ordered a 2021 Mach e LR AWD
Hi. I’m a reservation holder on both the F150 Lightening and the Rivian pick up. Both look to be a couple years out so I placed an order on the Mach E. I’m hoping to see one before the end of the year but most likely it will February. I’m excited for my first electric vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I Drive
2022 Mach E premium LR
Hi from Carmel IN. Ordered my MME premium about 2 months ago and just received an update from Ford saying I would be changed from a '21 to a '22 model. Not sure what differences there are but they assured me my place in the production schedule would not be affected by this change.

What I Drive
2021 Ford Mach E
Hi I am Ravi, I am 49 from Pearland, TX (Small town south of Houston city limits), Last Friday the local dealer called me and said they have a car I was looking for Mach E Premium with extended range available in the lot and the owner that configured went on overseas assignment and I test drive and purchased it, it;s Space City White with Grey interior, love the drive.
Wondering if anyone has installed speed charger recommended by Ford (sold at Amazon), any reviews or recommendations?

What I Drive
Mach-E California Rte 1
Welcome to the Mustang Mach-E Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

11/13/2021 Update As I said before, the car is a delight to drive.
I have resolved the range issue I originally cited. It turns out the Ford Battery Range Estimator is low by ~10%. I have done some actual range tests from full charge and the actual range is as quoted, but the car reported range is currently low by about 10%. The car typically trip reports ~3.7mi/KWH which is also consistent with the quoted 305mile range for the California Rte 1 88KWH battery.

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
I got Red Mach-E California Rt1 a week ago. The driving performance and ride is very good. So far the range is disappointing and the screen user interface is a mess. The Ford Pass app is not very good compared to MyFord Mobile for my C-Max Energi. My Kia Niro EV with a 64KWH battery gets better range (270 miles after two years) then the Mach-E so far and the user experience is better organized. The Niro EV battery reporting and charging control is much better than currently available on the Mach-E. The Mach-E doesn't let one set the charging rate. Charging slower prolongs the battery life so at Level 2 I usually charge most of the time at 4KW..
The blue hands free cruise control mode currently is a joke and I had to turn it off.
I regret not having the power trunk lid and the power adjustable passenger seat.
If I were to start over, I would probably opt for the features on the Premium Extended Range vs the California Rte 1.

Last edited:
What I Drive
Mach-E California Rte 1
Hi I am Ravi, I am 49 from Pearland, TX (Small town south of Houston city limits), Last Friday the local dealer called me and said they have a car I was looking for Mach E Premium with extended range available in the lot and the owner that configured went on overseas assignment and I test drive and purchased it, it;s Space City White with Grey interior, love the drive.
Wondering if anyone has installed speed charger recommended by Ford (sold at Amazon), any reviews or recommendations?
You definitively want a level 2 charger. I have a Chargepoint Home Level two charger which works well even with 25' of cord and a 20' extension. When I am traveling I use EVGO or Electrify America for DC fast charging..

What I Drive
2022 “Mach-e-Auto”
Hi. I’m Frank and I will take delivery of my Mach E GT next week!
Hi Frank! I’m Todd and taking delivery this week! Had to reach outside the Seattle metro area to find a dealer that didn’t have a $10k markup. I did order one in November, but it hasn’t even started production yet, so we just went and bought one outright.

Looking forward to the EV experience and the crowdsourcing of knowledge here.

OP
PonyJim

PonyJim

Administrator
Thread Starter #33
Hi Frank! I’m Todd and taking delivery this week! Had to reach outside the Seattle metro area to find a dealer that didn’t have a $10k markup. I did order one in November, but it hasn’t even started production yet, so we just went and bought one outright.

Looking forward to the EV experience and the crowdsourcing of knowledge here.

Congrats!

What I Drive
Hope a MME GT 22
Hi we live in Central Oregon and we ordered a Mach E GT in January. We have been tracking its progress on the ford tracked. We knew it was being shipped for the last 30 days or so. We were driving back home 20 miles back to Redmond and we saw a car hauler on the hwy heading in the opposite direction. We looked in the rear view and saw an ice blue GT on the back end. Last one on is the first off. I figured it was our car. Went to the dealer and they said is may have been taken to a holding lot. The salesman said to follow him. We did and it was our car. What are the chances of that. Just under a 6 month wait too. We pick it up this Friday.

Attachments

What I Drive
Mach E LR RWD
Hi, I am Martin, live in the Netherlands and am driving a MME Long Range, Rear Wheel Drive. I love the car except the annoying software glitches that pop-up from time to time. I am joining this forum to stay up to date with what is reported in the USA & Canada

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

What I Drive
2022 Mach E Select
Welcome to the Mustang Mach-E Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Hello from the SF Bay Area - totally unexpected but when I got a call from my local dealership this afternoon to let me know they had a 2022 Select model available I found myself having purchased the vehicle within 3 hours and I could not be more excited!