Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

PonyJim

Administrator
Welcome to the Mustang Mach-E Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

What I Drive
2021 Mach-e Select
57, Windsor, Ontario [Detroit]. First time buying a new car. I always bought winterbeaters before. Put $5000 Canadian down for a Mach E Select. I'll be day dreaming all summer waiting for delivery.

What I Drive
2021 Mustang Mach-e First edition
Welcome to the Mustang Mach-E Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Hi All! Pam here in Colorado. Just picked up my First Edition on Friday. Loving it!

What I Drive
2021 Mustang Mach E
I am 64 and my husband is 74 and we ordered our premium edition in December. It is being built this week and the dealer says it will be here at the end of the month. We live in south-east Michigan.

What I Drive
2019 Tesla Model 3

Hi. I’m Dave from Cardiff in the U.K. I currently drive a Tesla Model 3 but am seriously considering a Mach-E having driven one for the first time today. Hoping to learn more from the experts!

What I Drive
2021 Mach E Ford Mustang

Hi everyone. We just picked up our space white Premium Mach-E on Friday and love it!! So much to learn, so it’s nice to have this forum. We are in Stanwood, WA and our electric company is giving great rebates and incentives. We’ve had solar panels for 4 years and this was the next step!

What I Drive
Lancia Flavia 2014 alias Chrysler 200 convertible
Hi, I’m Thomas, 58 years old, living in Würselen, Germany. I’m very interested in the mach-e, which was launched in Germany a few months ago. It’s a a fine car with great specs an an affordable price. The design is awesome and powerful. None can be seen on the road or in the showrooms, because it’s not available yet, but announced.
I’m driving a Lancia Flavia 2014, originally meaning an Chrysler 200 convertible.
I hope to get here some personal experiences and impressions.

What I Drive
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium. Space white
Hello all !
I live in the amazing state of Utah - born and bred.
Just ordered my new MachE yesterday, after having an order for a Tesla Y in for over a month now. I am going to cancel that order, because I actually saw a MachE, and Loved it! I then did some research on this car and went right down to our local dealership and ordered it. I am excited for the exterior look, the beautiful interior, and the better dashboard of the MachE. About the same price, and range, but car for car - this MachE won the day. Plus, our local dealer is great (not to mention the fact that Ford actually has dealerships and service to support their car owners.)
I am selling my 2 year old Jeep Rubicon for about what I bought it for, and I am excited to enter the world of the EV.
NOW ... For the wait!

What I Drive
2021 Mustang Mach E4X
We just picked up our Mach E4X last week. Thought we would have to order one, but got super lucky and was on the list for one that someone backed out of, so we scooped it up and LOVE IT! We're still trying to figure out all of the bells and whistles and where in the heck is the best place to get recharged until we get our garage outlet installed for quick charges. The 110V charge system is fine, but S-L-O-W to charge (about 2-3 days for a full charge) We knew that going in, so we just deal with it. Found a company locally that will be installing our 240 plug for about $900 with permits and all. Looking forward to enjoying a Washington Summer with this amazing car!

What I Drive
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E California Route 1
Neon here, 31, from Brooklyn New York- first time EV owner of a beautiful Mustang Mach E California Route 1! cant wait to live a good life with the new electric pony and looking forward to getting helpful tips from fellow Mach E owners and enthusiasts here.

What I Drive
2019 Toyota RAV4
Hi there Denise in Florida here, looking to get a Mach E Premium once I can decide on a color Red White or Silver. Love the car. Looking forward to having fun with the drive and getting help in the forum with all sorts of information about the car and charging processes etc.

What I Drive
blue mach-e
hello from southern california-we just bought a midnight blue select and have no idea how the charging infrastructure works, or what is needed for faster charging at home. i look forward to learning both on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What I Drive
2013 BMW 335xi
Hello I from Marlton NJ , 69 years old! I've been in the battery business for 48 years. I've owned 70 cars/truck(personal). I have a BMW i3(wife) and buying a Mustang Mach-E this month.